Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"May the roof above us never fall in, and the friends below never fall out."

The title of this post is a very familiar toast in Northern Ireland that the locals shared with us. I had the pleasure of meeting some extraordinary people. All from different majors and backgrounds came together and experience an emotional adventure. I consider these individuals my friends. I keep in contact with them often, professors included. I went into this trip knowing no one and I left with my new friends that I will forever cherish. Studying abroad is so much more than the educational experience you can gain. Paired with developing sincere friendship, I could not have asked for better travel companions :)







2 comments:

  1. Understanding in another country is so far more compared to educational experience you will gain. Followed by creating honest friendship, I really could not have access to requested much better take a trip friends :)
    rs gold
    Buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about higher education in usa , study in usa Engineering in usa,mba in usa , graduation in usa contact Abroad education consultants , Gurgaon at 8802888895 for expert guidance on studying in usa.

    ReplyDelete