Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ooh The Places You'll Go..


The places you'll go and the things you'll see..priceless. Terrie McCants has traveled to Northern Ireland and see different things every time, experiences an array of emotions, and is always eager to return. The thing about studying abroad, I have learned, is that it is addictive. After Northern Ireland I was determined to go somewhere else. I got back, two weeks later I signed up for a summer traveling tour of Italy- Rome, Florence, & Venice. I now have in the works a trip to South Africa next January with the lovely Terrie McCants again (studying conflict). The world has so much to offer that you must see for yourself. All I can offer for now is my experience, my pictures, and my love for going abroad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment